Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening, Effective Natural Treatment
Everybody wants to have clean, shiny and white teeth. There are certain factors responsible for making your teeth look unattractive with discoloration. Some of the common factors are excess tea, tobacco and beverages, physical damage, emotional shock, old age, poor brushing, improper metabolism, climatic condition, infections, high dose of antibiotics and hereditary reason. Some of the symptoms of discolored teeth may include black, brown, gray and yellow stains on teeth, and white stripes on teeth.
There are several home remedies for teeth whitening which are quite natural and effective to use and are completely safe. Some of the popular home remedies for teeth whitening which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective natural remedies for teeth whitening is the use of extra virgin olive oil. All you need to do is brush your teeth properly with your normal toothpaste. Now take a white wash cloth and soak it with some extra virgin olive oil. Use this cloth to scrub the teeth.
2. Bark of walnut tree is also very helpful for teeth whitening. All you need to do is rub this bark on your teeth, which will remove stains from the teeth.
3. Strawberries are known to have teeth whitening properties. Just mash a strawberry and put it on your toothbrush. Now brush your teeth with it like you normally do. Or you can even try rubbing strawberry.
4. Rind of orange can also help in making your teeth white. Take a rind of orange and rub its inner side on your teeth. Practice this method for a week and you will sure get good results. This is one of the most effective home remedies for teeth whitening.
5. Wood ash is known to have potassium hydroxide which is very beneficial in whitening the teeth. Put it on your toothbrush and brush your teeth. But remember not to use it too often as it can damage your teeth on long run.
6. Consume foods rich in calcium and iron which will help in making your teeth strong and white.
7. Apple cider vinegar can also be used for teeth whitening. All you have to do is mix apple cider vinegar with a small amount of soda and then use this mixture to brush your teeth.
8. Mix three tablespoons of baking soda and one tablespoon of salt together. Now use this mixture to brush your teeth like you usually do. This mixture will prove to be very beneficial in making your teeth white.
9. Neem tree twigs have been used in India for brushing teeth since a very long time. They help in strengthening our teeth and kill the germs.
10. Take some lemon juice and mix one fourth teaspoon of aloe vera gel in it. Now use this mixture to brush your teeth. Lemon is known to have bleaching properties which can be very helpful in making our teeth white.
The above mentioned home remedies for teeth whitening are some of the most popular and effective home remedies. These natural home remedies are simple, cheap and quite effective when used.
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Health
Published by Stephanie Gillard on August 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Johnharvay on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Andrew Rob on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Ollierene on February 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on January 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Drcraneorthodontics on August 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on June 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Carol Moore on December 17th 2011 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 17th 2011 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 31st 2011 | Health
Published by Drcraneorthodontics on May 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Glenn Farrier on May 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on March 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Elitesmiles on June 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Deeperana Iec on February 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 18th 2011 | Health
Published by Adair Sawyer on December 8th 2011 | Health