Home Remedies for Leucoderma That Give Amazing Results
Leukoderma is a skin disorder in which the skin becomes white. In this condition white patches are formed on the skin due to the loss of pigment called melanin. There are certain factors which can cause leucoderma such as jaundice, excessive mental worry, gastric disorder, burn injuries, hereditary reasons, worms, parasites and defective perspiratory mechanism. Symptoms of leucoderma may include white patches and spots on the body which may later spread in area.
Leucoderma Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for leucoderma which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for leucoderma which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for leucoderma is the use of red clay. This red clay is found on hill slopes or on the river side. All you need to do is mix ginger juice and red clay in equal quantities and then apply this mixture on the affected region of the body. Red clay is known to have copper in it which is very helpful in restoring the skin color of the affected region. It is also recommended to keep water in a copper utensil for the whole night and drink this water next day.
2. Take eight liters of water and then add 500 grams of turmeric in it. Now boil this mixture until only one liter of liquid is left. Now strain this water and then add mustard oil (half liter) in it. Mix this mixture properly before applying to the affected area. It is very beneficial if you use this home remedy two times in a day for the next two to three months.
3. Radish seeds can also be very helpful in treating leucoderma. All you have to do is take radish seeds (25 grams) and grind them properly. Now add two teaspoons of vinegar in this powder and mix properly to form a paste. You can apply this paste on the affected region of your body and then wait for it to dry. Later wash with water.
4. Goose foot is considered to be on of the most efficient home remedies for leucoderma. Consume this vegetable two times in a day, one in the morning and one in the evening for next two months. At the same time you should also apply the juice of goose foot leaves on the affected area.
5. Seeds of psoralea can also prove to be very helpful in treating leucoderma. Take some ginger juice in a container and then soak these seeds in it for three days. Change the ginger juice every day. Now take these seeds and remove the husks by rubbing them with your hands. Allow these seeds to dry and later make them into a powder. Every day consume one gram of this powder with fresh milk for the next one month. This is one of the most effective home remedies for leucoderma.
These were some of the most popular home remedies for leucoderma which are simple, cost-effective, safe and easy to use.
Published by Annphilip on February 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Greame Shaun on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Joshua C Kozak on April 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Harold Spencer on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Mike Bate on May 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Josekohle Kohle on February 6th 2012 | Alternative Medicine
Published by James Blee on December 21st 2011 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on June 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on July 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Rockeysheen01 on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Mitchell Davis on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Johngilsons on February 28th 2012 | Health