Home Remedies for Eczema That Give Amazing Results
Eczema is a group of skin disorders which has affected many people regardless of their age, gender or race. There are certain factors which may cause eczema such as varicose veins, nutritional deficiencies, allergies, faulty body metabolism, cold and dry weather and failure of the system to excrete toxins from the body. Some common symptoms of eczema are redness on skin, itching, dry and flaky skin, itchy blisters, rough and thickened skin, inflammation on the skin, and small bumps on forehead, neck and cheek.
Eczema Home Remedies
There are many natural ways of treating eczema which are simple to follow and safe to use. Some of the popular home remedies for eczema which have been used since a very long time and have proven to be effective are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for eczema is the use of unrefined virgin coconut oil. It is rich natural oil with a good smell. All you need to do is apply virgin coconut oil on the affected area.
2. Turmeric is also considered to be one of the effective home remedies for eczema. Just take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and neem leaves powder each. Mix them together to form a paste and then apply it on the affected area.
3. Oatmeal can also be used to treat eczema. All you have to do is take some oatmeal and water and make them into a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of your skin. Or you can try using oatmeal soaking products for warm baths.
4. Take an iron vessel and add 200 grams of mustard oil in it. Now boil it and then add fresh leaves of neem (50 grams) in it. Continue boiling till the neem leaves turn black in color. Allow this mixture to cool down and then apply this oil on the affected area four times daily. Using this method continuously for one year will totally eliminate any chances of eczema from happening again.
5. You can even try drinking raw vegetable juices. All you have to do is blend some vegetables in a blender and drink the juice.
6. Papaya seeds are very helpful in treating eczema. Just take some papaya seeds and mash them properly. Now apply these mashed papaya seeds on the affected areas of your skin. This will give you relief from the itchiness.
7. In order to reduce the inflammation, pain and redness caused by eczema, you can try using a paste of raw strawberries on the affected region of your body.
8. Take one third cup of cold compressed sunflower oil and half cup of apple cider vinegar. Add them to your bath water and soak your body in this water. This is one of the most effective home remedies for eczema.
9. Take one teaspoon of sandalwood and one teaspoon of camphor together and make them into a paste. Now apply this paste on the affected region of your skin.
10. Almond leaves can also be used to treat eczema. All you have to do is mash some almond leaves in water. Now apply this mixture on your eczema.
These were some of the most effective home remedies for eczema which are simple, cost-effective and easy to use.
Published by Maryam Keon on December 26th 2011 | Health
Published by Mary Porter on July 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Greame Shaun on June 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Harold Spencer on June 6th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on December 21st 2011 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on July 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Rockeysheen01 on January 17th 2012 | Health
Published by Josekohle Kohle on February 6th 2012 | Alternative Medicine
Published by Alan Youghal on December 14th 2011 | Health
Published by Mike Bate on May 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Emiley David on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Annphilip on February 7th 2012 | Health
Published by Gymcompany on June 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Mitchell Davis on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Peter Wilson on December 10th 2011 | Health
Published by Joshua C Kozak on April 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Johngilsons on February 28th 2012 | Health