Why Print Marketing is Still Trending Nowadays
In the past decade, online marketing has become more and more prevalent. With email, social media, instant messaging, and mobile marketing becoming widespread, most marketing decisions have relied upon them.
Unfortunately, this has forced print marketing to take a back seat. The affordable marketing options provided by these modern marketing tactics has deemed print less attractive. However, if designed and implemented effectively, print marketing can give you bigger returns. If used with the right tools, the payoff will surely be outstanding. It is ideal to make print and online marketing work together for your business. Because change is inevitable, the most you can do is find a way that will allow you to integrated print marketing back into the marketing mix. If done well, you are sure to get the best of both worlds. With the help of your trusted printing company, your print materials will look compelling. They will help you make the right decisions in terms of your printed materials. Remember that print is not dead, so you might want to seriously consider it today. If having doubts in making print a part of your campaign, here are some good reasons why you have to do so:
1. Printed materials are better than digital materials. Why? Because printed materials are tangible, personal, created with care, is a work of art, and makes people feel valued. They present a certain appeal that makes people say wow. They are also consistent and realistic, and have a certain appeal to your target market. This makes it easier for your target audience to familiarize with your business and your marketing message.
2. These materials help people like a product, business, or brand better. They are great motivators that help customers and prospects to connect with your business and your brand.
3. There are certain groups of consumers who prefer offline ads. They perceive these materials to be more trustworthy than other forms of ads. If you do not invest on printed materials, you can be missing a great opportunity to connect with these consumers.
4. Print marketing is perceived by consumers to be a private and intimate form of marketing. It shows them that the ads are personal and created only for them. This increases your chance of getting a response from your target audience.
5. Print marketing can be measured effectively. You can use QR codes to determine the success rate of your campaign.
6. A large percentage of consumers still pay more attention to printed materials than online ads. Even if the customer is web savvy, he often just passes through ads and does not even look at them. He is more likely to read an ad he picked from the mailbox.
7. Printed materials can help bring in more customers into your business. Aside from social media and email, printed materials can help generate increase in leads that you desire.
These reasons should be enough to convince you to invest in print marketing. The cost of printed ads is minimal considering that many online printing companies today provide affordable price rates. If you can find a credible and professional online printer, you are sure to get your printed materials done effectively. Never underestimate the marketing power of print. Do it now and you will be surprised with what it can bring to your business.
Kaye Marks - About Author:
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower of the printing company developments and online printing technologies that help businesses in their marketing and advertising campaigns.
Published by Airbac on May 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Maha Devi on May 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Veenawad on April 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Halim Edwar on February 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on May 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert Samuels on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Rudy Nail on December 30th 2011 | Business
Published by Kevin on January 6th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Gayathri AnushaDevi on March 27th 2012 | Business
Shoppers can afford to purchase anything without having to worry about going in debt. The online...
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on March 9th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Gayathri PoornimaDevi on March 24th 2012 | Business
Published by David Hudson on July 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Fashionstudio1 on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Raymond H. Barr on July 20th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Gayathri PranaviDevi on June 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Robwillmas on June 20th 2012 | Business