Quick Ways to Design an Effective Signage
Signs are the first thing that customers notice. Therefore it is important to make sure that your sign make a good impression. Companies use signage in their business operation as a tool of marketing. The main purpose of effective signage is to advertise your company name, provide information about your products or services and to increase sales. An effective sign attracts new customers, brands your company in the minds of customers and create impulse sales.
Signage helps to develop brand recognition. It represents words, graphics and symbols that are related to your business. Meaningful signs familiarize others with your business message. Signs are the best way to boost your sales. Eye catching signs with vibrant colors, clear graphics and a simple message can surely give you great results.
Here are some tips to design an effective signage:
• The best signs have full of bright colors graphic to attract readers. Adding a border to your sign makes it more prominent. Border helps you to draw customer’s attention so they can read it faster. Highlighting the important information with different colors can increase your customer retention and you can gain better response.
• Make your sign readable. Use simple letters instead of cursive or a font that is difficult to read. Choose easiest color combination to read that distinguishes individual letters. For instance, black letter on yellow background or yellow letter on a black background can make the best color combination, especially when viewed at a distance.
• Keep your sign as simple as possible. Crowding the sign with too many words and text make it impossible to read from a distance. Make sure to use clear typestyles and sufficient spacing to help your customers distinguish letters and words. For quick readability five words in a line should be there.
• Make your sign easy to remember. You only have few seconds to grab reader’s attention. Use digital graphics and a powerful statement to make your sign memorable with each second counts. Your signs should leave a long lasting impression of your products or services on readers. A design that can be read and understood with a quick glance creates the most effective sign.
• A good sign help in branding your business. If your company has a trademark or logo, it should appear alongside your company name. Also add contact information (phone number or web address) instead of everything about your event.
Signs are effective in bringing in additional traffic and attention to your business. A well designed sign help customers to notice your business and products/services. It highlights a new product or sale in your store. Prisma Banners provides signs and signage printing solutions at bargain prices. For details please visit www.prismabanners.com.
Juan Schaar - About Author:
Prisma Banners is one of the popular online banner printing websites. Prisma Banners specializes in signage vinyl decals and posters it we use high quality printing techniques and weather proof printing material for Poster Print we offer offers a huge variety Signs and Banners of colorful, weather-resistant and durable vinyl banners
Published by Tariq And Sons on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Jony Gibson on July 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Paul Rowley on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 4th 2012 | Business
Published by SignHouston on February 24th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Myneon on November 25th 2011 | Advertising
Published by Jion on February 6th 2012 | Advertising