Marketing Basics: Pointers for a Result-Oriented Print Marketing Campaign
Once upon a time, print marketing was the king of the business industry. It was the only strategy businesses are taking advantage of. Every business is trying to make their printed marketing materials more impressive than the others in order to stand out. In fact, businesses are willing to spend thousands of dollars just for their print campaign.
Fast forward to today, you’re lucky if you get to receive a simple postcard or thank you card from a local business. Because online marketing is the latest trend, marketing messages and even words of appreciation are simply communicated through instant messages, social media sites, and other electronic forms of communication. Everything seems to be instant and electronic these days.
If you are a business owner and you are seriously considering the electronic bandwagon, you need to think hard first. Is it really worth it to let go of printing? Are online ads the right marketing vehicle for you? The answer will depend largely on your target customers. If your prospects and customers are senior citizens, you might not want to bother joining Facebook or Twitter because chances are your target audience doesn’t even know what those are.
If you have decided that print marketing is worth your marketing dollars, here are some basic considerations you need to look into:
1. Research your market. You need to know your market better than anything else. After all, your marketing goals will be based on your target audience. Among the important information you need to know are your target customer’s demographic, location, income, lifestyle, values, and hobbies. All this information will provide you a better understanding of your customers so you can create ads that are tailored to them.
2. Keep the design and message simple. Once you know who your target market is, you can move on to the design and message. Important things you need to know when doing this are:
- Your message has to be brief and clear. People should understand your message in one sitting. The call to action should also be strong and irresistible. Give your readers a reason to respond to your message right away.
- Use relevant images. An attractive picture will help convey your message easily and effectively. If you target market is conservative, don’t even consider using loud images. Be sure to adjust the image you use according to your target audience.
- The design should be clean. Don’t be scared of using white space. In fact, the more white space there is the more readable your message will be.
- Use simple fonts. Resist the temptation to be too creative on your material. Just keep the fonts simple so your message will be easily read. After all, no one really read ads. People just scan them.
3. Proper timing. This is an important rule to follow. Delivering your printed materials to your target audience right on time will affect the results you get. If you send them too late, no one will bother looking at your material. This makes it important to properly time the distribution of the materials in order to generate good results.
These three rules coupled with excellent printing through reliable printing companies will help you ensure that your print marketing campaign will produce good results. Remember that print media is not obsolete and not even near it. If you want to gain advantage over your competitors, start planning your print marketing campaign now.
Robert Johnston - About Author:
Visit this site for more information http://www.printplace.com
Published by Neera Aggarwal on March 15th 2012 | Advertising
Published by on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Kumari on January 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Ireenekyoko on January 27th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Ryan Roger on May 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Excell Print on January 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Angie Turner on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Randy Fletcher on July 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Eoin Morgan on April 17th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Ireenekyoko on January 30th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Glyn Jones Is A Renowned SEO Expert Working For Removal Companies Surrey. They Offer Quick And Safe Packaging Surrey Services And on May 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Ankita Gupta on February 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Ireenekyoko on January 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Robert Samuels on January 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Sean Burke on May 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Bennet on January 10th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Richard on August 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 25th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 17th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on July 16th 2012 | Business