Gaining Good Business Advantage with Envelope Printing
Every business owner wants to generate as many new and repeat customers as possible. This is the best way they can be assured that they will generate a steady flow of sales and profits. However, it’s not always easy getting new customers or encouraging repeat purchases. With the tough competition these days, you’re lucky if you get ten new customers into your store each day.
But competition doesn’t make it impossible to achieve your goals. If you want to boost your customer base and encourage repeat purchases, there’s one material that can help you: custom envelopes. A well designed envelope will help you make a strong impression. Whether it is your first contact of the twentieth, a custom printed envelope will help reinforce your brand. It will tell people who you are and the kind of business you do. Follow these tips if you want to get the best out of your envelopes:
• Go for a standout design. Instead of using the standard white envelope, why don’t you use a colored paper? Just make sure that you don’t use a too dark paper otherwise the texts can be a bit hard to read. Good colors to use are off-white and beige.
• Don’t put too many graphics or images on the envelope. You don’t want to overcrowd the design of the envelope. Images will only distract your readers. Your logo is enough to put on the layout. Just use the image elsewhere.
• Use a good font—one that will be read easily. You don’t have to make it too big or fancy. Just use a standard font.
• Limit the design. Don’t make it too flashy. Just create a simple design that will effectively convey a good first and lasting impression.
• A tag line is a good addition. This will help tell people what exactly you do. Even if your business name doesn’t clearly tell the kind of business you do, the tag line will help you explain it to your recipients.
• Have a targeted mailing list. Create a list that contains names of people who are likely to get interested in your offers. If there are people in the list who haven’t bought from you again in the last six months, try sending them special offers or discounts. This will help encourage them to buy again.
• Make it personal. Instead of mailing to the business address, mail them to the residential address.
• Track your campaign. If you want to put a coupon or survey in the envelope, make sure there is tracking code. This code will help you determine the response rate and tell you whether your campaign is working or not.
Creating effective and impressive envelope printing can be done through the help of a competent printer. Resist the temptation to print your envelope on your own. If you want high class envelopes, be sure to get the help of your trusted printer. Their professional work will help ensure that you get the best envelopes that will bring you the best results.
Constant communication is important in business. Through your well crafted envelopes, you can easily and effectively communicate with your customers on a regular basis. This will surely help encourage repeat customers and even draw in more new customers.
For more info visit Newsletter Printing at http://www.printplace.com/printing/business-card-printing.aspx
Published by Lester Cliff on February 1st 2012 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by John Davis on December 9th 2011 | Business
Published by Jhones Kenly on January 24th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Andy on December 27th 2011 | Advertising
Published by Elan Technologies on December 29th 2011 | Business
Published by Deepti on May 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Lester Cliff on February 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Excell Print on February 16th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Sodapromo on March 1st 2012 | Advertising
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business