Drive Buying Decisions with Video Production
First there was print. Then images came along to enhance print. Now video is either replacing or supplementing still pictures. Is it any wonder why?
We all know that people would rather get a concise, entertaining and motivating video production that describes your company and what it can do for the viewer, rather than making the effort to read the same amount of copy. We are an increasingly visual society, and video simplifies a buyer’s research while engaging them in a more emotional way.
According to a recent report published on eMarketer, the U.S. online video production audience is expected to grow to 190 million people by 2012. That’s 88% of the entire online audience. Furthermore, 80.9% of that audience is expected to be watching online ads by 2012. Believe it or not, that number is not very far out of reach. In 2008, 73.6% of the online audience was already watching videos, and 67.2% of the online audience was already watching video advertisements.
• Video increases conversion rate. Its been proven that conversion rates are 20% higher on sites with a video. Video is a low maintenance tool with maximum impact. Visitors to your website are immediately drawn to watch your site’s video because they instinctively know that they will get your best message, get to know your brand, and will use it to decide whether or not they want to buy from you. If they have to pour through lots of text on your website, potential customers may click away. However, a short, impactful video will often be watched and helps the viewer make a buying decision quicker.
• Good video editing can simplify complex information. It is much easier for visitors to watch a compelling video describing a product they are interested in. Think about commercials versus ads in a newspaper.
• Established video production companies can create videos that will help personalize your website. Let’s say you are an upstart Illinois business. Working with a Chicago production company will benefit you because they already know what the local clientele is interested in seeing. Then, on the flip side, those personalized videos can also help attract customers from across the country looking to expand to your area.
• Video adds emotion to what you are selling or to the message you are sending. Your visitors want to know there is a person behind your website. Your objective is to find the right tone that will engage, motivate, educate and ultimately convinced the viewer to use your service or buy your product.
• Video enhances social media efforts. Social media sites thrive on video content. Posting your website videos to social sites helps generate a buzz and drives traffic back to your site. You can promote your videos on YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe and other video distribution sites.
In today’s age it is easy to find an established video production company to work with who will create your custom video based on what you want and need. They’ll take your idea from concept, all the way through digital video editing, while working off of whatever your budget may be.
Mark Piterson - About Author:
Mark Piterson is a long time video and video editing enthusiast. He has written several articles on commercial video production, home video production, video editing and photography. Here in this article he has briefly described about how to prepare for video editing.
Published by Guardlyer on April 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Chaitanya on June 20th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Guardlyer on July 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on March 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on April 26th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Guardlyer on June 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Guardlyer on April 22nd 2012 | Business