Basic Elements every Promotional Sticker should have
Who said stickers are only for kids? Make them look chic, funny, and out of the ordinary and even adults will love to stick them on their bag, pen, car, and in just about any place where they will be seen easily. If you are a business owner, why don’t you take advantage of these sticky stickers and see what they can bring to the table. Hand them out on the street, include them on the shopping bags, and mail them together with your direct mail pieces, and they will take the market by storm.
But your stickers have to have the essential elements in order to be successful. What are these elements?
- Your logo, business name, contact details, and tagline. There are the important elements that should be included on your sticker. Before you concentrate on other elements of the sticker, make sure these are put into place first. After all, how will people know who you are and contact you if the important contact details are missing?
- Make it colorful. Your sticker has to catch attention from a distance. Use good colors that will make your sticker stand out. The colors though have to complement each other. If you use light colors on the letters, make sure to use a dark background. Be as creative as you want while making sure you promote your image and brand well.
- Make the shape unique. Don’t stick with the standard square or rectangular shape. You can use any shape you want as long as it is appropriate to your business image. The more creative you are the more chance you have of attracting attention.
- Focus on one message. Don’t try to cram everything on your sticker. Remember that space is limited so just focus on one idea, product, or service rather than the whole business.
- Make it visible. Your sticker has to be legible even from a distance. When people put them on their car or you leave them on public bulletin boards, you have to make sure that they will be readable from twenty feet away. To do this, include only a few details and info to your material.
- Look into the quality of the material. You don’t want your sticker to fall apart in just a few weeks. You have to make sure that it last a long time. It should not peel off easily otherwise nobody will see your message. It will be best if you get your sticker printed through reliable printing companies so you are assured of its quality.
- Make the message personal. Make it look like you are talking to your target customers. The message has to be brief, simple, and direct. The easier people understand it the more they will be encouraged to take the next step.
- Include something special on the sticker. This can be a discount coupon, special promo, reward, or freebie. People love getting discounts and free items. If you put some on your sticker, you will surely get their attention easily.
With these elements present on your sticker printing, people will surely be drawn to your marketing message. In no time, they will make the necessary step to contact you and learn more about your offers. Try creating your own stickers today and see what it will bring to your business.
Andrew Michaels - About Author:
The author is affiliated with a company that offers http://www.printplace.com/printing/sticker-printing.aspx
Published by James Blee on June 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Julia Roger on March 9th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Robert Samuels on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Johnstuard on January 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Manohar Sai on January 9th 2012 | Business
This happens when you've found out too late that you can't use your Uniteddomains.com ...
Published by Excell Print on January 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Mary Porter on June 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Ireenekyoko on January 30th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Robert Samuels on January 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by on June 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Coloprilreview on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Selinadicousta on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Griff_anjaneth on January 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Raymond H. Barr on July 20th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Somjons12 on March 14th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Neera Aggarwal on March 15th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Robwillmas on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Adair Sawyer on December 30th 2011 | Advertising