5 Tips to Help Improve the Output of Your Lead Generation Processes
Is your sales and marketing team in Singapore having difficulty reaching all their quotas? There could be plenty of reasons why they are having problems, but before you start thinking that you can't afford to increase their salaries, the issue may not really be about their wage. Your appointment setting staff, b2b telemarketers, and lead generation experts may be troubled by other things entirely. Here are 5 tips that you can try to help improve the output of your sales and marketing teams.
1. Group skilled people together - This is a common problem with managers who add their best employee to a group of average or underperforming team. They think this will help even out the skills of their various teams, but in reality, it only limits the performance of their best employees. The best example of this would be b2b telemarketers where individual scores affect the overall score of the group. Though there is an overachieving telemarketer in the team, his /her score will be dragged down by his/her underperforming team mates. Also, skilled people like working with equally skilled team mates. Try grouping your best Singapore telemarketers together and you will be surprised by the results they will give you.
2. Identify weak link and remove them - Consequently, if a member of your team is not pulling his own weight to help achieve your company’s goals, dig down to find out the cause of his underperformance. If he is having personal problems, let him/her take the time off to resolve this. If his/her work results remain the same, then it might be time to let that employee go.
3. Clearly identifying roles of each team member - To make sure that your sales and marketing people actually get all the important tasks completed in a timely manner, have them discuss which specific roles each member is to perform. Have one member do the market research, one will look for a group in Singapore on which to perform A/B testing of lead generation strategies, one will work on the telemarketing script, etc. If the tasks are clearly defined, then your sales and marketing people will be able to complete their required tasks and they can achieve more goals.
4. Help motivate members of your team - When the members of your team are not motivated enough to give their best, your company will be left with average results and half-hearted efforts. Of course, your lead generation campaigns would only generate unqualified leads at best, if any Singapore b2b sales leads are generated at all. To motivate your employees, you can try letting b2b telemarketers and sales representatives to decorate their personal cubicles, or you can post motivational posters which are replaced every week or so. These things help break the monotony of repeated work, an important way to improve the motivation of your employees.
5. Promote harmonious working teams - Communication is an integral part of teamwork. If you notice that your team members are not interacting with each other, it may be because they are having personal quarrels. If talking about the problem does not work as a solution, then you might need to move them to another group.
While you can take care of all these problems on your own, you can always hire a professional lead generation expert to handle all your Singapore b2b sales leads generation tasks. These firms also have b2b telemarketers and appointment setting experts for a complete sales process.
Jayden Chu - About Author:
Jayden Chu helps companies in Singapore and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callbox.com.sg/
Published by Minal Dussal on April 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Redstones on January 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 13th 2011 | Business
Published by Steve Madonna on May 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Rocky Singh on January 10th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Robortpeter on July 25th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Rave Stuart on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Zoya Neil on April 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Antonsky8@gmail.com on April 11th 2012 | Advertising