10 Useful Banner Designing Tips
“Design is the search for a magical balance between business and art; art and craft; intuition and reason; concept and detail; playfulness and formality; client and designer; designer and printer; and printer and public.” By Valerie Pettis
Designing is an important part for making your banner successful. Design is not just what it looks and style. Design is about how it works and what message it conveys to the audience. Designs are meant for accomplishing the end goals of serving markets and generating profits. You have to be very careful at the designing level of a banner. Following are the points which will help you in designing the banners effectively:
• Keep your banner simple yet attractive. When creating a banner, stick with two or three elements to communicate your vital points. Insert imaginative, creative and eye catching message that will definitely catch the viewers’ attention. Add a striking photo along with your message, as it defines your selling point more efficiently.
• Use bright and vibrant colors like green, blue and yellow. Effective banners always include lively colors. Use full color photographs that contain interesting bright colors. Make sure photograph color does not overlap background color of your banner design. Highlight your headlines, special offers and company identifiers with bright colors. Choose your banner color according to your audience.
• Research, conduct accurate research about your topic. Make sure that your banner delivers relevant content and information about the products and services that you are offering. Describe your products and services in your banner briefly.
• Organize your banner. Arrange the things in an organized manner. Try not to overdo, makeup the things in right proportion and alignment. This way you can encourage them to follow your message with natural rhythm. Do not confuse the readers by adding too many things together.
• Use single font type in your banner design. Using different font types in one banner can make your banner less effective. Choose standard font size which is easily visible to your target audience.
• Highlight, if you are providing any unique service or discounts or offers. This will definitely help you in getting the attention of your target audience.
• Balance the text and images in your banner. If you can express your message using an image, use image. If you need text, add brief text.
• Give proper attention to the size of banners. Ensure that your banner should fit into the area where you’re going to place it. Use alternative methods of mounting your banner such as on a wall or fence or storefront.
• You can also include signs and logos in your banner design. This way you can reduce amount of text from your banner design.
• Change the design of banners on the regular intervals. Don’t stick to one specific design. Always try to come up with innovative and exclusive ideas.
Above points if implemented properly can help you in designing a successful banner. Banner is one of the most important modes of advertising and marketing campaign. Prisma Banners offers online printing solutions which include banners, posters, decals, signs and signage. For details please visit, www.prismabanners.com.
Juan Schaar - About Author:
Prisma Banners is one of the popular online banner printing websites. Prisma Banners specializes in Signs And Banners, vinyl decals and posters it we use high quality printing techniques and weather proof printing material for Vinyl Banners we offer offers a huge variety custom banners of colorful, weather-resistant and durable vinyl banners
Published by on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on July 27th 2012 | Advertising
Published by John Davis on December 8th 2011 | Business
Published by Jion on February 6th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Harry Tan on March 12th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Lester Cliff on February 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Jony Gibson on July 16th 2012 | Business
Published by SignHouston on February 24th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Myneon on January 10th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Harry Tan on April 11th 2012 | Advertising