Home Remedies for Body Acne That Give Amazing Results
Acne can occur in any part of the body. Body acne can be seen in areas such as neck, chest, back or shoulders. This type of acne is different from facial acne, since the skin of your body is different from the facial skin. This acne may occur due to clogged pores. It may also be caused due to the allergic reaction of detergents or soaps and lack of proper body hygiene.
There are several home remedies for body acne which are safe, cost-effective and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for acne are:
1. One of the effective home remedies for body acne is to wash your body with anti-bacterial soap and keeping it clean.
2. Cucumber is also considered to be one of the effective home remedies for body acne. Just grind and make it into a paste and then directly apply it on the affected area. Wait for twenty minutes and then rise it off with tap water.
3. Consume food rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. These vitamins will provide essential protection to the skin.
4. Eat a healthy diet composed of vegetables, fruits, whole wheat foods, lean meats and nuts. They will help in flushing out toxins out of your system.
5. Drink lots of water. It helps in preventing acne.
6. Avoid food rich in iodine such as sea foods and try not to consume refined sugar.
7. Stay away from foods containing trans-fatty acids like cookies, milk, chips, milk products, chocolate, margarine and hydrogenated oils.
8. Try to keep your bed linens clean, since dead skin, cosmetics, hair preparations, oil and dirt on the linen can clog your skin pores and cause acne.
9. Applying an ointment or cream with benzoyl peroxide is very effective in treating acne.
10. Make it a habit of taking bath after you exercise. Exercise makes you sweat and sweat can attract dirt, which will clog the pores and result into acne.
11. Tea tree oil is one of the effective home remedies for body acne. After taking shower you can apply it on your body which will cure as well prevent pimples.
12. Wear cotton clothes in order to allow your pores to breathe. Make it a habit of changing your clothes twice a day so that there is no bacteria buildup due to sweat and dirt.
13. Using a soap containing sodium hydroxide is also helpful in curing body acne.
14. Apply a mixture of yoghurt and strawberry juice or lime juice on the affected area. This can definitely prove to be beneficial in treating body acne.
15. Using rose water with honey is also one of the effective home remedies for body acne. All you need to do is mix rosewater and honey, now dab it on the affected area and leave it there for the next twenty minutes. Wash it off with fresh water.
16. Using shower gel containing salicylic acid is also helpful in treating body acne.
Published by Madison Carter on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Lisa Parker on December 21st 2011 | Health
Published by Drnumb05 on March 30th 2012 | Health
Published by James Blee on April 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Acneexpert on December 26th 2011 | Health
Though, Acne is the plague of the teen days. Nearly every teenagers endure from disease of the s...
Published by Rockeysheen01 on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Mitchell Davis on April 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Koerpertraum on April 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on June 4th 2012 | Acne
Published by Whitney on July 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Webmaster on May 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on February 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on January 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 4th 2011 | Health
Published by Damian Walton on May 15th 2012 | Health
Published by Verzdesign1 on May 7th 2012 | Acne
Published by Akansha on December 23rd 2011 | Health
Published by Drnumb05 on April 30th 2012 | Health
Published by Edmund Brunetti on June 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Dave Hussy on February 6th 2012 | Health