Five Things to Consider when You Have Rosacea
1. The Heat. Rosacea causes pricks and warming of the face or skin. As much as possible, shade yourself and walk on shaded areas to avoid the sun, especially around nine in the morning to two in the afternoon when the sun is at its height and rage.
Tip: Always bring dark glasses or shades and sombreros or caps. This will shade parts of your face.
2. The Conditions. One thing about having rosacea is that you tend to be irritable when your face gets warm and itches or pains. Do not scratch them, let alone rub them. Your skin is at its sensitivity so try getting a face towel or wet wipes, and gently massage it to your face. Aside from it eases the itch or the pain; it also gives a calming effect to the skin to keep it down.
Tip: Keep your face towels in one corner or mark them. You do not want your children or friends to use it after you.
3. The Diet. Cliche as it is, you are what you eat. Try going for the leafy vegetables and lots of fruits. It is not simply because it is good for your body but because science proved that the face can “drink” the nutrients. It is more effective if you experiment on your blender and taste buds. Throw in the blender your celery, garlic, apples, banana. These vegetables and fruits taste good even to those who are not use to such drinks.
Drinking lots of water and fruit juice (just make sure to not put in a lot of sugar) is also a healthy alternative. Make sure you have regular fluid intake so you keep your temperature and health at bay.
Tip: Keep a glass of water beside you at work or home. Out of habit, you will realize that you have emptied more water instead of waiting for break time where coffee and tea is at its abundance.
4. The Colors. Make-up is not really a no-no. However, make sure your make-up is oil-free. Make up can sometimes meddle with the skin and can cause itching or flare-ups when it is warm. Try putting on make-up where it is striking and catchy, not necessarily thick or many. Less will go a long way, especially if you are treating your rosacea. Some people who are using rosacea treatment products can still add color by focusing on the eyes and the hair.
Tip: If the rosacea is at its worst, and creating an impression is something you need to get done, there is what we call power-dressing.
5. Get the routine done always. Do not get tired with the routine of taking care of your skin, especially with the rosacea. Wash your face regularly to free it from toxic and bad elements you have incurred that day. Dust and make-up can clog your pores, so wash them properly to allow your face to “breathe” oxygen. Wait for your skin to air dry first before putting on rosacea treatment products. Refrain from touching the blotches or protrusions on the face caused by rosacea. It will only irritate the skin, and it is not a really good habit.
Tip: Before going to sleep, make sure your face is well cleansed, and properly laden with treatment. Night time is when you take your rest and while you are in a good environment, your skin gets a good treat, too.
Rosaceatreatment - About Author:
Rachel King is the Community Outreach Coordinator Rosacea Treatment a skin care treatment company. She often blogs about treatments for rosacea, acne and eczema with a focus on home remedies.
To know more about Rosacea Treatment visit our website @ http://www.rosacea-treatment.com/
Published by Makjonson on January 19th 2012 | Health
Published by Alexs on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Rsranch on March 13th 2012 | Health
Published by Akansha on November 28th 2011 | Health
Published by Seandrnumb on December 8th 2011 | Health
Published by Annalopez on March 12th 2012 | Health
Published by Glenn Farrier on March 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Cumurciuc Andrea on January 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Azfacialplastics on June 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Health
Published by Makjonson on December 22nd 2011 | Health
Published by Ashish Pandey on March 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Belredcosmetic on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Adass on December 17th 2011 | Health
Published by Kaney2021 on July 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Ollierene on April 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Samuels on December 15th 2011 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on June 4th 2012 | Health
Published by Ryan on March 9th 2012 | Health