Best Laser Acne Treatment with Acneskincarelover & Acneguidelover
Are you looking for acne tips that really work? The good news is, whether you're a teenager or an adult suffering from acne, you don't have to live with it. Here you can find 10 best effortless and useful secrets to get rid of acne.
1. Do not pick, press or rub your pimples. These actions in reality strengthen the sebum production and rupture the membranes below your skin. The infection and sebum will spread underneath your skin and cause more pimples. Also, you risk increasing the probability of leaving scars on your face.
2. Wash your face twice a day using a mild soup. It is even better if you can buy sulfur-based soap especially for acne. If your skin is too oily, use soap with benzoyl peroxide. Do not use rough sponges, brushes, or anything similar on your face. You shouldn't, however, over-wash your face because it will actually stimulate your sebaceous glands to produce more sebum which will expand your acne.
3. Check if it is because of the food. For most of us, food allergy can cause very serious acne condition. You should avoid intake too much oily and spicy food. Recent studies have revealed that acne can also be caused by milk which contains hormones as well as seafood with relatively high levels of iodine. If workable, cut down on those foods. Other foods you may consider avoiding are: Sugar, dairy products, deep-fried food, meat, nut butters, etc. On the other hand, it is believed that green vegetables, vegetable juices and foods rich in zinc can help alleviate acne condition.
4. Drink extra water each day. "Eight glasses of water a day can keep acne away." says Jennifer Thoden, a respected acne expert. The reason is that water can carry waste material out of our body and it really helps heal and prevent acne flare-ups.
5. Do not wear makeup if possible. Makeup products can clog your pores, cause more blackheads and pimples. If you have to wear makeup, make sure it is water-based. Be sure to clean your makeup brushes regularly and cleanse your skin before you sleep.
6. Do not use oily products. Avoid products such as hair pomades, intense oil-based facial moisturizers, and oily cleansers.
7. Keep your face clean. Do not rest your chin on your hands or constantly touch your face. Regular shampoo your hair and keep it off your face, especially when you sleep.
8. Exercise moderately as it helps in blood circulation and elimination of toxins.
9. Stay stress-free. Studies have revealed that stress not only worsens acne flare-up, it also worsens the overall skin condition. Talk to your friends, listen to your favorite music, or take a walk in the park. There are many things you can do to be steer free.
10. Get Sunshine and fresh air. Sunshine stimulates vitamin D in the body, an essential vitamin for healthy skin. Fresh air and sunshine can also reduce stress (tip #9) and increase oxygen to the skin. Don't get burnt in the sun though. Burnt and heavily tanned skin forms a layer on the skin that doesn't exfoliate quickly enough and can lead to blocked pores.
Harry Kainth - About Author:
To Know More Visit Now
Acne Treatment Guide.
Yogaseekers Your Online Guide To Yoga Training, Exercises
Secrets Of Full Health & Weight Loss
Acne Skin Care Guide
Published by Alan Youghal on December 14th 2011 | Health
Published by Chris Adam on January 14th 2012 | Health
Published by Tedd Woods on March 5th 2012 | Health
Published by Vidisha Rana on August 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Kasper Knight on June 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Lilith666 on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Jenny Decosta on July 20th 2012 | Health
Published by Whitney on July 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Dave Hussy on February 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Wills Loren on February 11th 2012 | Health
Published by Therese Laserase on March 1st 2012 | Health
Published by Hipolit Jan on December 28th 2011 | Health
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Carsonmrtn08 on June 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Angie Turner on May 25th 2012 | Health
Published by Mitchell Davis on April 22nd 2012 | Health
Published by Laura on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Acneexpert on December 26th 2011 | Health
Though, Acne is the plague of the teen days. Nearly every teenagers endure from disease of the s...
Published by Micron Associates on June 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Mrserenity on June 15th 2012 | Health